After School Studies Program will not be in session for the 2020/2021 school year. After School Studies Program(AFS) is for students in grades 6, 7, and 8 and is in session each full day of the school year, Monday through Thursday, 3:15-4:15pm. The hourly rate is $10.37 per hour, and is charged for each day the program is in session. Request an application/registration form below. Once accepted you will receive, via email a contract for your signature and will be directed to additional forms to be completed. All forms are to be returned to Rachelle Overby, Director, via email attachment (preferred) to email@example.com.
Extended Day Care (XDC) is for students in grades Preschool through Five. A minimum of three (3) days per week must be requested. For rates for the 2020/2021 school year, link here.
Please complete the form below to request enrollment. Upon acceptance you will be notified via email. A contract will be attached for your signature, and you will be directed to a link to complete additional registration forms. Return all forms and the contract via email attachment (preferred) to Rachelle Overby, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All tuition is billed and paid through Smart Tuition Management Services. Tuition for XDC and AFS for the school year is billed in 10 monthly installments, August 2020 through May 2021, with your school tuition pledge.
- Rates listed for Extended Day Care include only the days school is in full session. Full or partial days are available for those days during the school year that classes are not in session, for an additional charge, and must be ordered on a monthly basis – order forms are available in XDC.
- No refunds or credit will be given for contracted days missed for any reason.
- With 30 days’ written notice of withdrawal for cause, fees will be prorated through the 30 days after said notice.
- An enrollment fee of $45.00 per family is required. Upon acceptance of your student, this fee is not refundable.