After School Studies Program (AFS) is for students in grades 6, 7 and 8 and is in session each full day of the school year, Monday through Thursday, 3:15-4:15pm. The hourly rate is $10.37 per hour, and is charged for each day the program is in session. Request an application/registration form below. Please return a hard copy to the school office, attention AFS or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students begin on Tuesday, September 8.
Extended Day Care (XDC) is for students in grades Preschool through Five. A minimum of three (3) days per week must be requested. For rates for the 2020/2021 school year, link here.
Please complete the form below to request an application for enrollment. Upon acceptance, registration packets will be delivered to your child’s classroom (if a current student) or mailed (if your child is new to St. John School for 2020/2021).
- All tuition is billed and paid through Smart Tuition Management Services. Tuition for XDC and AFS for the school year is billed in 10 monthly installments, August 2020 through May 2021, with your school tuition pledge.
- Rates listed for Extended Day Care include only the days school is in full session. Full or partial days are available for those days during the school year that classes are not in session, for an additional charge, and must be ordered on a monthly basis – order forms are available in XDC.
- No refunds or credit will be given for contracted days missed for any reason.
- With 30 days’ written notice of withdrawal for cause, fees will be prorated through the 30 days after said notice.
- An enrollment fee of $45.00 per family is required. Upon acceptance of your student, this fee is not refundable.